Managing Employee Performance
What is the secret to successes in employee performance?
Many factors contribute to employee performance, including:
- Job Fit
- Goals and Accountabilities
- Relationship with Manager
- Relationship with Coworkers
- Health and Wellness Issues
Employee performance solutions from Profiles International Middle East provide a world-class system for developing, measuring, and aligning individual goals with the strategic priorities of your organization.
Improve Employee Performance
The economy today is forcing us to get the most productivity from every employee. Companies must ensure that each employee performs to the best of their ability and adds value to the organization. One major issue that virtually every business struggles with the challenge of dealing with employee performance reviews.
Employee performance reviews were once seen as a necessary part of managing employees, but let's face it – managers and employees alike dread evaluations. The time it takes to write, administer, analyze, and then package them up for delivery is enough to cut anyone's productivity by a huge percentage. This approach toward employee performance management simply isn't as effective as it should be.
The most effective way for managers to increase productivity is through employee coaching.
Profiles International provides tools that will help you tailor your coaching approach to meet the needs of every employee. Our employee performance solution gives you insight into the core characteristics of individual employees and then uses that information to assess their fit with their job, manager, and team. This fit analysis identifies an employee's strengths and also looks for areas that may present challenges to the employee (i.e., difficulty performing in their job, possible conflict with a manager or team member).
Improving employee performance is one of the most valuable activities you can do for your business.
Our solutions provide coaching advice to help managers and organizations:
- Increase the effectiveness and productivity of employees through understanding their strengths and area of development. Drive the overall performance of your organization by coaching employees to develop the skills they need, to be better at what they do.
- Improve communication between managers and employees. Learn how to communicate with your employees — it increases morale and productivity.
- Conflict management: Learn how to handle manager/employee conflicts. Prevent unnecessary turnover due to poor manager-employee relationships.
- Understand and improve employee engagement. Inspire your employees to perform based on the individual factors that motivate them.
- Talent management through redeploying talent when your business significantly changes. Understand the core characteristics of employees so that you know where they fit within the organization, even in times of change.
- Increase the motivation between employees and motivate people to do what you need them to do. Learn how to make your employees productive and keep them motivated to do their very best.
- Learn how to manage the diversity between manager/employee dynamics. Empower employees and managers to learn from each other and use their differences to propel the team to success.
Key Performance Indicators
Profiles International captures and describes individual employee key performance indicators to help your employees and teams excel.
Profiles Performance Indicator™ Management Reports are like instruction manuals, filled with essential information about your people.
Profiles Performance Indicator™ is a powerful management tool. Three questions you must ask when evaluating employees whose performance is beneath their potential are:
- "Can they do the job?"
- "Do they want to do the job?"
- "Will they do the job?"
Profiles Performance Indicator™ system will help you create a professional development plan for the employees for whom you have answered yes to these questions.
Have you ever wished employees came with instruction manuals?
Employee Performance Development
Profiles International has a powerful assessment system to give you answers. The Profiles Performance Indicator™ is a DISC-oriented assessment system.
The Profiles Performance Indicator™ measures the productivity tendencies of quality work, initiative, teamwork, and problem solving. It also predicts how people respond to job-related stress, frustration, and conflict, as well as their motivational tendencies.
Profiles Performance Indicator™ provides management with information they can use to individualize training and motivational efforts, coach effectively, and communicate more effectively with the people they lead. It helps organizations to build productive teams, train powerful sales team, enhance customer services, resolve conflict and develop effective managers.
Profiles Performance Indicator™ is an "everybody wins" system that pays big dividends. The assessment is frequently used in training situations to resolve issues involving:
- Customer Service
- Behavior Conflicts
- Task Management
- Pace of Task Completion
Many of our clients also use the Profiles Performance Indicator™ in:
- Enhancing employee relations
- Building strong and effective teams
- Increasing performance
- Coaching and developing new managers